Thursday, July 16, 2009

latenight ambitions


this is what happens when you let me download a disney app and i have nothing to do at 12am except turn it nasty.

i found out today the miley cyrus v.i.p package is $295. although it's alot of money and it's not guaranteed i'll even meet her, if i'm going to her show i'm going balls to the walls. no exceptions. and so, today begins my attempt to somehow earn $110 in 2 weeks. that's about all i need to be able to pay for it. my dad's friend is working on getting us backstage passes. i really hope everything works out.

babe's been at the gym for 3 hours now.

3 random facts:
- my knee started hurting two days ago
- fathead was taking too long at sephora today,
so me and pookie painted our nails purple
- i finished the film in my lomolito today and
am really excited to develop it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment