Wednesday, August 19, 2009

bottom of the ocean.


so this is me. right now. writing this post.
eating my pirate's booty. drinking a wine cooler.
r a w material

in her book "miles to go," miley cyrus says that when you're going through difficult times, to just let it go and bury it at the bottom of the ocean.
it's from the lyrics in her song "bottom of the ocean." obviously.
sometimes, when we fight and things turn out so bad and it seems like it's the end for us,
i think to myself "bottom of the ocean. bottom of the ocean.. CAN i even bury this at the bottom of the ocean?"
but you know what i realized?
i don't WANT to bury this at the bottom of the ocean.
i don't want this to end.
i want this to be forever, just like we always said it would be.
and even if for some reason it ever truly came to an end,
this is definitely something that i won't be burying anywhere.
you've taught me so much and given me some of the best memories of my life,
why would i ever want to forget any of it?

now, there are definitely some things and some people that i would like to (figuratively) bury at the bottom of the ocean. but you, my love, are not one of them.
te amo.
con todo mi corazon.
nunca te olvidare. nunca voy a parrar querriendote.
eres mi sol, mi vida, mi luz en un lugar oscuro.
030808. forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment